Monday, March 7, 2011

I AM A TEACHER


I AM THE TEACHER

I am the teacher

Erode complained that complaining
Bridging troubled restless hearts
I'm a teacher now
That's my job
Being in a replicated

Well I'm the teacher

Full of wisdom teach manners
Teaching faith blessed
Teaching on the glory and piety, full of grace

I am the teacher

Not the jealousy I teach
Not well at all I put in fraud
Nor whisper in my mess
Is my trust in god

You are my students

My full-time transfer of
Without a fighter
Should not be lamented
Still the happy smile
Despite the sometimes troubled hearts
You are my students
Leave science to you from my heart that bright
I yearn to you beautiful
To you I want you to focus
Unyielding

I am the teacher

Teachers for the child my wife
For my mother's father
For my brothers and sisters
For my friends
For my rulers
For my president

Wish I was a good teacher for my people!

No comments: